Currin Family

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It is March and I am nearly into a serious fitness regime

I relax in a massaging chair

Mei decides to buy me a running machine so I relax in a massaging chair

It feels good

It feels good

2012-03-01-023

So I sit and watch doing some hard bargaining

Mei bargains to buy me a running machine

Mei is quite formidable when she is dealing  wit bargaining

And signs a deal

She gets it down from 6,000 RMB to 4,000 RMB and signs the deal

But it does not end there, it gets delivered and set up and John climbs aboard to try it, after about 20 minutes the belt I am running on feels kind of hot and some smoke begins to emit. They had made the belt to tight. That was enough for Mei, she calls the suppliers to come and get the machine and take it away and so ends my fitness regime. It is back to walking around the lake again.

 

Spring snow

 

A bit of spring snow

Snow is melting away

But it is melting away quite quickly

The ice on the lake is melting also

 

No more skating on the lake as the ice there melts away too.

 

Warm today and the ground is wet from melted snow

The melted snow has left the ground quite damp and the grass will start re-growing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.