Currin Family

Friday, January 6, 2012

This is particularly for my sister Helen ...

John Currin shared a post with you on Google+. Google+ makes sharing on the web more like sharing in real life. Learn more.
Join Google+
This is particularly for my sister Helen and sister in law Lee and I will show Mei.

Was wondering what I could get the womenfolk to do when some family members come for a visit later this year. Well, I remembered this lovely walk and thought that would be a nice way for them to relax while us men toil away in the village below looking for a suitable place for them to enjoy a drink on their return, I am sure that we will have to sample some of these drinks to make sure they are up to standard for our women to enjoy after their sojourn in the clouds.
View or comment on John Currin's post »
You have received this message because John Currin shared it with john9283.currins@blogger.com. Unsubscribe from these emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.